8 Learning Outcomes
As a result of your reflections on your CAS experiences, there should be evidence that you have:
- Increased your awareness of your own strengths and areas of growth.
- Undertaken new challenges.
- Planned and initiated activities.
- Worked collaboratively with others.
- Shown perseverance and commitment in their activities.
- Engaged with issues of global importance.
- Considered the ethical implications of their actions.
- Developed new skills.
All eight outcomes must be present to show completion of the program requirements.